Plastic Surgeon in Las Vegas
Smith Plastic Surgery Revealing a More Beautiful You
At Smith Plastic Surgery, our entire practice is devoted to helping our patients enhance their beauty.* We are led by Dr. Lane Smith, a world-renowned plastic surgeon based out of Las Vegas, who holds multiple board certifications. Dr. Smith’s experience, training, and expertise are supported by the results he provides his many patients. Take a look at our before and after gallery to learn more about how Dr. Smith and the Smith Plastic Surgery team can help you meet your aesthetic goals.*
Skilled & Experienced Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Smith has had over 20 years of experience helping men and women achieve the look they always wanted to. He also is North America’s busiest plastic surgeon according to Allergan, with thousands of breast augmentations per year, just to name one of many procedures. Dr. Smith is also a pioneer for buttock augmentation, having led the way in perfecting this surgery, and our Las Vegas plastic surgeon is now one of the most in-demand surgeons to perform the highly popular Brazilian Butt Lift.
Having done a fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the world-famous Mayo Clinic, Dr. Smith was able to work with some of the industry’s foremost pioneers in plastic and reconstructive surgery. This training gives our practice an edge, as it enabled him to deal with some of the more difficult challenges that can present in cosmetic surgery.
If they are going to look, make it worth their while. Contact us today to get started with a consultation and learn more about what we can do for you!
- Dr. Lane Smith has accumulated an impressive array of honors and awards in his career, including:
- Highest score in the United States, Federal Licensure Exam Part I, 1989.
- National Board of Medical Examiners 99th percentile 1989.
- Second Place National Student Research Forum, Intern/Resident Division 1991.
- Annual Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery In-service. Examination Scores 99% all four years.
- First Place University of Texas Medical Branch Resident Research Award 1991.
- Second Place Texas Otolaryngology Section 1992 for paper on functional endoscopic sinus surgery.
- First place Southern Medical Association Otolaryngology Section 1992 for paper on intelligibility of tracheoesophageal speech.
- 1994 Recipient of Jack Anderson Award for Scholastic Excellence given by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. (Given to the most outstanding fellow in Facial Plastic Surgery training in the United States).
- Annual Plastic Surgery In-service Exam 99th percentile both years Plastic Surgery Senior Residents Conference: Best Aesthetic Paper Award, 2001.
- Best overall Scientific Paper and Presentation: Revision Rhinoplasty Surgery on the Multiply Operated Nose, Combined California-Rocky Mountain Plastic Surgery Society Meeting June 2008.
- 2008 Best Scholarly Manuscript.
Call Smith Plastic Surgery Today
We believe that plastic surgery is a combination of science and art, and we treat each patient and each surgery as such. It is our philosophy to treat each patient like a good friend and to get them the results they are looking for using cutting-edge technology in conjunction with old-fashioned values. Nothing can take the place of caring and concern for our patients.*
World-class surgeon. World-class results.* Call us today at (702) 838-2455 to get started!