Having a full and shapely bottom is considered ideal and, unfortunately, obtaining it is not as simple as dieting and exercising. To get the booty of your dreams, you are going to need to enlist some extra help from a board-certified plastic surgeon. One of the most popular surgical procedures for achieving this is known as the Brazilian butt lift. Instead of using implants, the Brazilian butt lift utilizes your own fat, which is harvested through the process of liposuction and injected into the buttocks.
If your new buttock is made from the fat cells harvested from other areas of your body, is it possible that weight loss will erase the effects of this booty-shaping procedure? The short answer to this question is no, losing weight is not going to undo the effects of the Brazilian butt lift.
Diet, Exercise, and the Brazilian Butt Lift
An easier way to think of the fat transferred to your buttocks is by comparing it to skin grafts. Skin grafts do not simply disappear and neither does grafted fat. Generally, after the procedure, about 40% of the fat gets reabsorbed into the body while the other 60% of the injected fat remains. Of course, your surgeon will take this fact into account when conducting the procedure.
Once the blood supply is established, the fat that does not get reabsorbed by the body is there to stay. That said, you should keep in mind that fat cells are like little balloons and that significant weight loss can cause the cells to shrink, though the overall number will stay the same. This does not mean you should never hit the gym again. After the surgery recovery period is over, patients are encouraged to exercise, especially since building muscle mass can help increase the size of the buttocks.
For a Brazilian butt lift, some of the most beneficial exercises include squats, lunges, calisthenics, core, and leg exercises. These exercises can help you keep your new curves and emphasize your new shapely booty.
Brazilian Butt Lift in Las Vegas
If you are unhappy with the size and shape of your butt, you might want to consider the Brazilian butt lift procedure, which can enlarge the booty by using your own fat. At Smith Plastic Surgery, our board-certified surgeon performs this procedure several times a week and is committed to ensuring patient satisfaction. Why trust anyone else when you could work with one of the best plastic surgeons in the western United States?
Get started on obtaining the body you have always wanted and contact us today at (702) 838-2455 to schedule an appointment. For those who live far from Las Vegas, online and phone consultations are also available.