Summertime dawns with the promise of lovely weather - a chance to shed bulky clothing and enjoy some much needed downtime with friends and family. Because there are so many celebrations and opportunities to get out and socialize, a lot of people start thinking about ways to improve their appearance for the summer. This might be anything from a new hairstyle to a new wardrobe, to extra care with your spa treatments. With the lovely necklines and sleeveless creations summer is known for, it's only natural to want to make sure your skin looks as flawless as possible.
If you're considering minor or major plastic surgery as part of your preparation for summer, you're not alone. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the popularity of cosmetic procedures grows every year. Cosmetic procedures have come a long way in enhancing your appearance in large and small ways, allowing you to maintain a youthful, healthy lifestyle. More than that, improving some of the small areas which bother you gives you a great boost of self-confidence which many people find emotionally and mentally beneficial.
Types of Procedures for Your Summer Improvements
There are a number of procedures that are popular in the summer months. Some are very minimally invasive spa treatments that help you improve the look and feel of skin. Some are more intricate procedures which can change your appearance quite significantly. Here we'll discuss some of the top procedures people find beneficial.
- HydraFacial. Our HydraFacial offers clients amazing results for a beautiful, healthy summer glow. This procedure exfoliates while infusing your skin with antioxidants to bring out the very best natural look. It's also among our June Specials.
- Derma Filler. Derma Fillers offer a quick, non-invasive way to plump up those problem areas, such as fine lines. They also offer a great way to achieve fuller, plumper lips. With this option, you can leave the filter off for your photos. You'll look youthful and relaxed in a natural way.
- Laser Hair Removal. Laser hair removal is an exceptionally popular procedure coming into the summer months. Who wouldn't rather skip the waxing and shaving time it takes to be bare skin ready? Not only does this procedure remove hair permanently, it allows you smoother, more supple skin without the bumps and razor burn you're prone to with temporary removal treatments.
- Cool Sculpting. This procedure works by targeting fat cells and freezing them. Essentially the process kills the fat cells and the body will naturally eliminate those cells. The fantastic thing about this procedure is that it's non-invasive. There's no cutting or needles, so you need minimal recovery time with outstanding results. This is a great option for people who pay attention to their diet and exercise routines but have a few problem areas, such as thighs or abdomen, where they haven't been able to completely remove cellulite naturally.
- Tummy Tuck. A tummy tuck can be an outstanding procedure for women who've been through pregnancy or those who've lost a great deal of weight. In these scenarios, your stomach area may have excess skin and stretch marks which no amount of exercise or skin care can diminish. A tummy tuck will eliminate the excess skin and tighten the abdomen. The final outcome will leave skin tighter and smoother.
- Brazilian Butt Lift. The Brazilian Butt Lift has become an exceptionally popular procedure. In some cases, your genetics won't give you the hourglass figure you crave and targeted exercise might not be enough to give you the rear view you'd prefer. Beauty standards today prize a fuller, Brazilian bottom.
- Breast Augmentation. Breast augmentation is a popular procedure at any time of the year. You might decide that you need a lift to your breasts, more symmetry, or a larger size to better fit your frame.
Are You Interested in Procedures to Maintain Your Summer Look?
Whether you're interested in major changes or small procedures to improve the overall health of your skin, Smith Plastic Surgery can help. Feel free to look over the procedures we offer, or contact us today to discuss your needs more in depth.