Oour Most Popular Blog Posts
Providing you with helpful information about plastic surgery trends and staying healthy is the purpose of our blog. Most of our inspiration for articles come from common questions we get from patients like you! Here are our top 5 blog articles:
- 5 Things You Should Know for Your First Plastic Surgery Consultation - The first consultation is one of the most important meetings you will have with your cosmetic surgeon. It is an opportunity to discover if the surgeon is a good fit for your desired procedure. Make sure you prepare several questions to ask during the consultation. In this blog, we’ve compiled a list of 5 important questions to get you started.
- Mini Tummy Tuck Cost - This blog covers several important topics concerning mini tummy tucks. Read on for a brief description of the procedure, who is an ideal candidate, what is expected for recovery time, and, of course, the cost of the procedure at Smith Plastic Surgery in Las Vegas.
- Silicone or Not? The Differences Between Breast Implants - Thanks to today’s technology, you have options for your implants. Both saline and silicone implants are safe, natural, and long lasting. It comes down to your preference. Are you interested in a more natural feeling breast? Is the size of the incision important to you? This blog article will answer these questions and more.
- Body Contouring: Invasive or Non-Invasive? - Liposuction and CoolScuplting are two very popular plastic surgery procedures. But, which one is right for you? Liposuction is a surgical option that targets areas of fat and permanently removes them. CoolSculpting is a non-surgical procedure with no recovery time needed. This method freezes fat cells; killing them without harming surrounding tissue. Read more to find the best option for you.
- Implants vs Brazilian Butt Lift: Which is Best for You? - A question we often hear is “What are my options to give my butt a boost and make it look more youthful?” We know how trendy a curvy silhouette and round bottom are these days. In this blog, we explore your options and break down the methods to help you choose the right procedure for you.
You can stay up to date with all of Smith Surgery's latest blog posts by subscribing to our newsletter (click the button below) or subscribing to our blog (fill out the form in the upper right hand corner of this page)!