Osmosis is an amazing new line of skincare products. Osmosis was formulated by Dr. Ben Johnson, creator and CEO of Cosmedix - another ground breaking MedSpa procedure. Dr. Johnson’s goal with Osmosis is to change skincare methods from excessive exfoliation to natural exfoliation with a focus on dermal remodelling. Prior to Osmosis, products contained acids that would irritate the skin, causing a plumping effect. Within weeks, though, the body realizes what’s happening and fights to stop the inflammation. This causes the product to seemingly stop working. Dr. Johnson’s Osmosis contains no acids; meaning although you do not see instantaneous results, there will be no plateau effect. The results are real. The overriding philosophy of Osmosis is to partner with your body’s immune system to maximize its power to reverse damage and reverse aging.
Instead of using acid to traumatize the skin for the purpose of collagen production, Osmosis deeply penetrates the skin, targeting underlying issues, stimulating permanent collagen production and repairing the skin’s DNA.
Put an end to repeated attempts at renewing the skin’s appearance with acids and other traumas. This process does accomplish the desired aesthetic results but does so by abusing the immune system with trauma repair. With Osmosis, the aging caused by inflammation that accompanies acid-based treatments is completely eliminated.
Osmosis harnesses the skin’s incredible repair capacity to empower skin to reverse its own ageing and damage in four ways:
- By targeting internal sources of skin problems by promoting wellness.
- By going deep into the skin to legions deep in the skin.
- By stimulating permanent collagen production, not causing trauma that will result in short-term collagen production as part of wound repair.
- And, by activating your skin’s ability to heal its own DNA.
How Does it Work?
The basic skincare regimen of Osmosis involves Purifying, Replenishing, Polishing, and Quenching the skin.
- Beginning with a Purifying Enzyme Wash, the exfoliating citrus cleaner gently removes environmental impurities without damaging the skin’s barrier with harsh chemicals.
- Next, the skin is replenished with a gentle activity serum that contains multiple potent antioxidants wrapped in a liposome and to deliver protection deep in the skin.
- Replenishing is followed by polishing the skin with luxurious, wonderfully scented, gentle enzyme exfoliators with CoQ10 and other antioxidants to protect and invigorate the skin.
- Finally, the skin is quenched by an intense hydrator that contains hyaluronic acid, organic shea butter, and jojoba seed oil – multiple lipids that serve to restore the epidermal barrier and Chronoline peptides which help build skin proteins.
Because Osmosis represents a complete skincare solution it has many components including cleansers, conditioners and toners, serums, moisturizers and sun protection. In addition Osmosis offers products for eye care, powder blends, actives, peels, and masks.
Under the direction of a medical doctor, Osmosis can be used to treat a number of skin conditions including: acne, aging, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, capillaries, eczema, enlarged pores, psoriasis, and scarring.
This revolutionary shift in skincare philosophy is producing amazing results. If you would like to learn more about how you could benefit from this physician-developed skincare line, contact the MedSpa at Smith Plastic Surgery.