2014 has sped by, and the holiday season will be here before you know it.
While you’re making to-do and shopping lists, preparing for visitors with fall housecleaning, and digging out your cooler-weather clothes, please remember to take some time for yourself. While the holidays are a joyful time of year, they can also cause stress and fatigue. Giving yourself a little pampering will help you look and feel refreshed—and ready to tackle the decorating!
Here are 5 ways to get ready for the holidays at our MedSpa, Chic La Vie:
- Injectables. Reducing facial wrinkles and restoring the look of your skin’s volume and natural “plumpness” will make you look more youthful and rejuvenated. Botox® can be used to treat frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines. Botox requires no downtime and results can last up to 6 months—right through the New Year and beyond! We can also use fillers like Juvederm and Restylane to improve the look of smile and vertical lip lines, as well as restore volume. We have several filler options available, and we’ll find the best one for you.
- Laser hair reduction. Get ready for sparkly holiday dress season with laser hair reduction on your underarms and legs. We’ll use the Candela GentleLase (the gold standard in laser hair reduction) to reduce unwanted hair and leave you with silky, stubble-free skin. We can also treat facial hair on the upper lip, forehead, cheeks and “sideburns.” You might experience a little redness for a few hours, but you’ll be ready to resume most of your normal activities almost immediately.
- Dermapen. This has become one of our favorite tools at Chic La Vie, for good reason. This small, pen-like device has a big impact! This “micro-needling” device makes microscopic perforations in your skin, triggering your skin’s natural healing mechanisms. The treated area then begins to produce collagen and elastin, which leads to tighter, smoother, more beautiful skin. We use Dermapen to treat acne and other scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, pigmented lesions, and large pores. Dermapen is a great way to get “camera-ready” for all the holiday photos you’ll be posing for.
- CoolSculpting. Speaking of holiday photos and cocktail dresses, if you have any unwanted bulges you’d like to get rid of but don’t have time for a surgical procedure, we can help. CoolSculpting doesn’t required needles or incisions—it’s non-invasive and you won’t have any recovery time. During CoolSculpting, targeted fat is frozen underneath the skin without damaging surrounding tissue. The dead fat cells are simply eliminated by the body over the next several weeks. Full results are visible in 1-3 months, so make your appointment today!
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Therapy. IPL therapy is one of the hottest treatments in cosmetic surgery practices today. IPL therapy is a quick, non-invasive treatment that can bring dramatic results. While it can be used anywhere on the body, we use it most often on areas where sun damage is a factor: the face, neck, chest and hands. IPL reduces signs of aging by lightening or eliminating vascular and pigmented lesions. Your skin will have a more even tone and texture, and you will look more youthful and radiant.
Are you ready for some “me” time to get ready for the holidays? Call us at (702) 838-2455 for additional information or to schedule your appointment!