Using Technology in Las Vegas Plastic Surgery
CarePortal enables the practice to extend its reach and engage patients to play an active role in their healthcare.
Expanding the reach of healthcare beyond the office walls, CarePortal allows providers to engage patients by providing anytime access to Educational Information, Rx, Labs, Appointment, Confidential Messaging, Bill Pay, and much more. CarePortal is tightly integrated with Intelligent Medical Software Practice Complete allowing patients to access and update their secure Patient Health Record (PHR) from anywhere they have internet access including mobile devices and home computers.
Some important features of this incredible program include, but are not limited to:
- Custom health forms
- View & Request for Prescription renewal
- View lab orders / results
- Secure messaging
- View & Request appointments
- Online bill pay
- Patient consent recording & enforcement
Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Enhanced patient experience
- 24/7 access to clinical information
- Save staff time and increase efficiency
- Reduce incoming phone calls and redundant paperwork
- Offer patients convenience of completing forms online
- Reduce office wait times
Contact our Las Vegas plastic surgeons today to learn more about how we can incorporate Vectra 3D technology into your consultation!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgery & Vectra 3D Augmented Reality
Augmented Reality Tech “Vectra 3D” Giving Patients a Peek into the Future
One of the most nerve-racking parts of undergoing plastic surgery is the uncertainty. While an image of a particular size and shape of breasts may seem appealing on a computer model, how can you be sure that it will look the way you want it to on your own body? This is where Smith Plastic Surgery’s use of Vectra comes in. Vectra is a program which utilizes the same augmented reality technology you might find on your phone— the Instagram filters which alter your appearance, for example—and combines it with high-tech imaging software to show patients how they would look with any augmentation in real time.
- There are numerous benefits to our top-rated Las Vegas plastic surgeon using Vectra, including but not limited to:
- You are given a totally painless, highly realistic representation of how you will look after the surgery.
- You can look into an iPad or other device as if it were a mirror, moving in real time and seeing how you would look at all angles.
- You will be able to see how you would look both in the nude and under clothing.
- All images are completely confidential and encrypted—only you and your surgeon have access.
- You can take Vectra home with you! A disposable marker and an app following your consultation is all you need to view the results in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- While the technology is presently for breast augmentation only, expansions of the application to include tummy tucks are expected in a year or so.
The Intersection of Science and Art
At Smith Plastic Surgery, we pride ourselves on representing the meeting point of science and art—of cutting-edge technology enabling your beauty to shine through. We want you to feel confident in your decision, and knowing with certainty how you will look when completed is a large part of that. Dr. Smith’s extensive experience, with thousands of breast augmentations performed each year, also provides our patients comfort.
Take advantage of this groundbreaking technology today by calling our Las Vegas plastic surgeons at (702) 838-2455!