Smith Plastic Surgery – Response To Covid-19
Lowering Our Clients Risk of Exposure, Illness, and Infection is One of the Significant Goals at Smith Plastic Surgery Institute & Chic La Vie Medical Spa.
- We routinely deep clean our space and clean all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations, countertops, and doorknobs, chairs, sinks, and restrooms throughout the day with medical-grade cleaners.
- We are using the medical-grade cleaning agents with increased frequency throughout the day in common areas and in between each client visit on surfaces in the procedure rooms.
- We continue to perform exceptional hygiene as medical professionals with hand washing before and after each client contact.
- We practice self-isolation for your protection. PPE which includes gloves & masks are utilized by all employees for all client contact, to protect you.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use by staff and clients, is located throughout the Spa.
- As always, we practice aseptic techniques for all procedures to prevent germs on skin and infections.
- Staff will continue to wipe down all equipment with alcohol as has always been our practice between clients.
- Active screening of our staff to ensure health including daily temperature readings.
- Client Self Distancing, Client Screening, and Limiting Client Exposure
- Only well, scheduled, and screened clients will be permitted Into the office at this time, any guests, friends, or family of clients are asked to remain at home or wait in their car.
- No walk-in clients will be permitted to the office at this time.
- Clients must wear their personal protection masks and social distance into the Office.
- We are phone screening all clients and you will be asked a series of questions the day before your visit. This is to ensure everyone stays healthy and if needed is rescheduled for a future visit.
- If you currently feel sick, stay at home, call and reschedule your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken at the front desk to check-in and a written COVID screening.
To reschedule an appointment or if you have questions, please contact our office at (702) 233-8535.
Your well-being is important to us. We are taking all necessary precautions provided by the Centers for Disease Control to protect you, our clients, and our staff.